- comic book template for mac.
- How to Lock and Unlock the Dock.
- mac desktop computer wont turn on?
- mac 2 way cake foundation.
- How to Use the Mac’s Dock.
Open one of the applications you want to always be in the dock, and right click on its dock icon. You will do these steps for each app you want to keep in the dock.
In the terminal window type: defaults write com. This locks the dock, if you wanted to unlock the dock, type: defaults write com. Your display may blink a couple of times and open your widgets screen, but then it will be done and your dock will be locked with the apps you want available only.
Laptop Mag. Open Terminal. Single-clicking a dock icon launches a program or other activity.